We’re excited to welcome your patronage–but before visiting–please make sure to read both our Response to COVID-19 & our Hours & Directions pages. It’s important that everyone follow our social distancing & hygiene conduct to keep everyone involved safe.
An outline of what we ask & require follows:
- Call Ahead: Please call ahead to schedule an appointment. It is best to call early in the week. Calling at least a day before the date you would like to visit works best.
- Leave a Message: Please leave a message with the date(s) & time(s) you would like to visit.
- Consider Sending a List: We have a lot of inventory, and we’re currently trying to organize it. It helps us save you time to look ahead for the varieties you’re interested in. If you have specific varieties in mind, consider texting or emailing them to us before your visit so that we have more time to look for them.
- Please Check the Weather: We’re trying to move plants out of the greenhouse so that we can reduce congestion & consolidate inventory. Please keep this in mind when planning a visit! Bring layers for chilly spring mornings, or raincoats & umbrellas for rain! Forecasts can be checked on the following website.
- Please Wear a Mask: Having a mask that covers both the mouth & nose is a requirment for visiting.
$6.00 Each! All Inventory on Sale!
Prices on Hostas & Perennials will be $6.00 for any & all varieties until gone. All stock is on sale to reduce inventory as we determine & adjust the direction of our business.
We accept Cash, Check, and all major Credit Cards.