I’ve updated our website to function as more of a blog, and along with that comes more information. My goal with this format update is to increase the amount of information available to our customers, while still keeping things simple, organized & functional. Please let us know if there are any improvements you would like to see.
Website Navigation Tips
Navigating this site is most easily done through the menu. You will see the menu button on the top right-hand corner of each page. In the menu, click on the category most likely to contain the information you’re looking for. This will narrow the number of page results to only that topic.
Below is a hierarchical list of all of the pages included in this website. If there is any information that is not included here (or if there are any mistakes) please contact us.
- Home: Landing page.
- About Us: Learn about our Hosta nursery.
- Hours & Directions: Find out where we are & how to visit us.
- Sitemap: You are here.
- Covid-19: Our rules & guidelines for keeping patrons safe & healthy.
- Minneapolis Farmer’s Market: News & details on our plans to attend the Minneapolis Farmer’s Market. This page will be updated annually.
- Future Plans: Our goals & options after our sale.
- Photo Gallary: A photo gallery to share our milestones.
- Visiting Guidelines: An outline for how to make your visit go as smoothly as possible.
- Hosta List: Our list of available Hosta varieties.
- Shipping (Mail-Order): Our mail-order guide & policies.